Angle has fallen (2019)...an action packed thriller.....




"Angles has fallen" is the third installment of the "fallen" movie series. All three "fallen" films are top quality and fast-phased action-packed thriller films. I am a big fan of the "fallen" movie series.  That is why I wanted to say something about there latest "fallen" episode. 

Agent Mike is the hero of all three fallen movies. He is not as hot as Agent bond; but equally talented and unlike Bond, faithful to his wife. 

"Angel Has fallen" has an almost similar plot to the other two "fallen" films. The plot is as follows. Bad guys try to destroy the president of the USA. Agent Mike fight against bad guys. At the end of the day, Agent Mike wins. 

I will not tell you any more about the plot of the film. Overall, it is a good enough story to enjoy and feel. On the other hand, the overall quality of the film does not cross the line of excellent. Something is missing. I am not sure what. But I did not feel thrilled to the level I have expected I would. I felt it while watching London has fallen and I have expected even more from Angle has fallen. 

Maybe I have expected too much from Angles has fallen. So, I have decided to keep my expectations a little low for the next episode of the "fallen" series. Anyway, I would not give up my hopes. Still, I am one of the biggest fans of agent Mike and his fallen games.


 Directed by - Ric Roman Waugh
 Agent Mike  -  Gerard Butler,
 Run time    -  121 minutes
 Box office - $133.4 million

The official trailer.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gal Gadot is finally exposed

Barbara Mori: A Versatile Actress Making Her Mark in the Global Film Industry

Thekla Reuten: The Dutch Actress Making a Mark in Hollywood